Vectorworks is hosting a free seminar to learn about how Vectorworks helps Interior Designers make the most of a combined 2D and 3D workflow and produce stunning visuals efficiently, saving time and winning more business.
The seminar for interior designers covers the use of VectorworksArchitect and Renderworks to create plans, sections and elevations, and visuals of interior design schemes. Demonstrating how their Interior design software helps to renovate small and large scale projects and includes tools for every aspect of designing a new building.
– Overview of Vectorworks 2018
– Vectorworks Design Process from Brief to Concept
– Specific Tools and Libraries for Interior Designers
– Creating Textures and adding Light to a scene
– Presentation within Vectorworks
Book your free tickets here to reserve a place.
By subscribing, you agree to be added to SBID’s mailing list. As the industry’s standard bearer organisation, we strive to bring you the most up to date news and access to exclusive industry content through our various newsletters.