In launching the portal, we provide an all-in-one space for our members; professional designers and manufacturers to interact. Aimed specifically at bringing together the industry in a professional-only environment, to generate business exchange and ideas. Professionals work towards setting the trading standard for the industry at large.
If you are already an Accredited member, click the button below to sign in
Not a member?
This site is only accessible for members of the Society of British and International Interior Design. If you would like to enquire about becoming a member, click here.
– SBID Member Profile
– Priority tickets to SBID preferred global trade events
– Entry discounts* in the SBID International Design Awards & Product Awards
– Exclusive access to the SBID Product Directory (only SBID Accredited Suppliers)
– Direct messaging for designers to contact accredited suppliers (incl. bespoke privacy feature)
– Downloadable accreditation materials
– Direct Access to Accredited CPD & Supplier Directory
– Exclusive Industry Articles
– Membership information including increased benefits
– Access to trade-only forums
– Opportunities to engage in industry activities
– Promotional business and brand opportunities
*See each Awards entry guidelines for more information.
Find out more about our flexible membership structure.
SBID will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. Please let us know all the ways you would like to hear from us:
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at [email protected] We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
By subscribing, you agree to be added to SBID’s mailing list. As an industry’s standard bearer organisation, we strive to bring you the most up to date news and access to exclusive industry content through our various newsletters.