- This event has passed.
Planning high-end audio for residential interiors
24th June 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Focusing on the convergence of interior design with home audio, this is an opportunity to explore the impact of planning bespoke audio systems for true music lovers. Recent advances in loudspeaker aesthetics present iconic design statements, which also deliver the highest quality in sound. Considerations include:
- Space and room planning
- Acoustic balancing
- Furniture and equipment storage
- Selecting appropriate products
- Loudspeakers – size, style and placement
- Budget planning
- Ruth Phypers, Owner at Audio Lounge
- Kate Burt, Acting Editor at Achica Living
- Rich Melville, Technology writer for Sunday Times, GQ, Mail on Sunday
Audio Lounge offer SBID members a fast track to understanding the world of high-end audio in the home, with a carefully curated selection of the best looking, stylish and iconic systems on the market. Join Audio Lounge for champagne and music in the company of experts at their luxury store.