All entries must be submitted by Friday 28th December 2018.
Late entries will NOT be accepted.
To submit an application, you must have downloaded the competitive task for the appropriate entry category, designed a project according to the project brief provided and have followed the specifications, format and guidelines detailed in the task.
The Get me 2 the Top Ukraine student design competition is open to all students and graduates who have studied or are currently studying an interior design or an interior architecture course at degree level in Ukraine. Students are still eligible to enter the competition 2 years post graduating/graduation.
By submitting an entry, the entrant warrants that it is his/her original work and that they and SBID have permission to publish the material.
All projects will be submitted in a PDF document (no larger than 10MB) incorporating text and images (i.e. a text document with the images dispersed throughout the project or at the end). Maximum of 10 images per submission. The text should be no more than 1000 words which clearly include the student’s name, course, course title, university, chosen category and a rationale (description) of the project.
All information must be given in English.
The competition consists of a two-tiered judging process. The first stage involves a technical panel of judges from Ukraine to select finalists in each category. The finalist projects are passed on to a panel of judges in the UK who will decide upon the winning entries and the overall winner.
Get me 2 the Top Ukraine Prizes:
- Three months internship at a British company. *
- Possibility to start practice in a Ukrainian company.
- Each winner will also receive an honorary SBID Associate Membership valid for one year.
- Opportunity for winning projects to be published in the official interior design magazine of the SBID, eSociety.
- Travel to the well-known European furniture and accessories factories.
- SPECIAL PRIZE: a course at the world famous University of the Arts London.
* To receive a prize, the winner will have to sign an agreement with SBID Ukraine.