All entries must be submitted by Friday 31st August 2018 at 5pm.
Late entries will NOT be accepted.
The Ceremony and presentation announcements will take place on 29th November 2018.
To submit your application, you must complete the online form below along with your written entry form and up to 5 images of your final year project to support your submission.
The entry form must include the following:
- The project brief
- How the brief has been achieved
- Any challenges experienced and how you overcame these hurdles
- What, in hindsight, would you have done differently (i.e. more time, improvements, etc.)
- Your course tutor nomination
- Text should be in either a PDF or Word document
- Supporting images should be in a JPG format (at least 300 dpi but no larger than 2 mb each).
- File names should include the full name of the entrant, category entered and title of the work e.g. Mary Smith, Interior Design, A&B Shopping Mall.
An example of this submission can be downloaded, here.